Friday, April 1, 2011

My Day - March 31

I decided to get up before the birds today and hit the yoga studio. It nice to start the morning with some hot yoga to stretch out those sore muscles and take sometime for myself before the stress of another work day begins. Sometimes I needs to remember to dial back the cardio intensity and spend more time working on balance, strength and flexibility. So then I got home and went for a run....errrr.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
Vegan Smoothie
350 Calories

Lunch:
Toasted tomato sandwich with soy cheese
1C vegetable soup
granola bar
555 calories

Snacks:
oatmeal
spelt cookie
350 calories

Dinner:
veg sushi
vegan brownie
650 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1905

Today's Workouts:
60 minute Moksha Flow Yoga class
4 km run (28 minutes, the dog had to pee)
Calories Burned: 475

A little over my calories today, work has been a bit out of control so I've been stress eating, I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!