Friday, April 8, 2011

My Day - April 8

Another beautiful sunny day! I'm taking a rest day today as I already have three workouts on the books for tomorrow and depending on my husband's hockey schedule I may have to add in a 50+km bike ride to the mix. Yowza! On a positive note I seem to have a better handle on my calories this week but I still need to work on the Diet Coke consumption...ugh

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
1-1/4 C Vector cereal
1C almond milk
1 banana
355 calories

Lunch:
salad
3 Ryvita crackers with tomato and basil
2 Ryvita crackers with peanut butter
350 calories

Snacks:
1C steamed soy milk
popcorn
200 calories

Dinner:
veggie sushi
400 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1305

Workout:
Rest Day

A little low on calories today....wow I never say that! A great day overall. :) And before I get any manic emails about crackers for lunch, Ryvita crackers are big and three are the equivalent to a slice of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!