Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Day - April 10

I spent the morning with my Personal Training clients today which is always a lot of fun and beats sitting at a desk any day! After a crazy workout day yesterday today I get to relax...here I come couch.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
Protein Shake
muffin
400 calories

Lunch:
Bulgar Salad
granola bar
400 calories

Snacks:
mini eggs
1C pineapple
280 calories

Dinner:
vegan pizza on ww pita
greek salad
450 calories

Total Calories: 1530

Workout:
Spinning (45 mins)
Calories burned: 350

My legs were spent today, you know you need a rest when 5 minutes into a spinning class you have sweat pouring down your arms. I'm looking forward to a long soak in the tub tonight, I am so sore it was painful to chop vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!