Saturday, April 23, 2011

Setting a New Goal!

I had an awesome workout with my Crossfit Trainer today. (details below) Afterward we discussed a new goal for the next 15 weeks and I can't wait. I love the motivation that comes with a training program and this one is going to be a doozy but hopefully the results will be awesome.

I'll be upping my daily calories to 1800, cutting my carbs to 50% and adjusting my workouts to 60 minutes of cardio five days a week, 3 Crossfit sessions and one yoga session. This week we'll do before and after pics, measurements and track it on a weekly basis. My goal is to drop 15lbs and get down to less than 18% body fat. Woohoo! It's going to be a lot of hard work but you know me, I like a challenge.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
toast with natural peanut butter
banana
450 calories

Lunch:
Vegan sesame seed sandwich
550 calories

Snack
protein shake
180 calories

Dinner
veggie patty burger
large salad
500 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1680

Workouts
Crossfit - 23 mins
Run - 30 mins
Calories burned: 525

My Crossfit workout:
7 rounds - 23 minutes
10 reps overhead press (12 lb dumbells)
10 push-ups (chest to floor)
10 box jump burpees

I was so bagged after this I had to have a two hour nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!