Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Day - April 16

Yeah its the weekend! I had a busy day today but managed to get in a  killer Crossfit workout. I've decided next week I'm not eating out, not even once. It's too easy to pick up a little something for supper when I am out walking the dog. And even though I am making healthy choices its expensive and I have to guess at the calorie content...so next week its all home cooked meals.

Today's Menu
Breakfast
1/2 Vegan Smoothie
175 calories

Lunch
vegan fajitas
450 calories

Snacks:
pretzels
granola bar
500 calories

Dinner
Vegetable Pizza
700 calories

Today's Total: 1825

Workout
Crossfit
Calories Burned 150

Today's Crossfit workout:
30 second rounds of as many burpee thrusters (with 12lb dumbells) as possible with alternating 30 seconds of skipping until you completed 100 burpee thursters
Time:  14:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!