Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Day - April 1

Today was not a good day. Work is so busy that I am using stress as an excuse to fill my diet with sugar. Time to buckle down and make better choices. On a happier note I was supposed to weigh myself today, in my attempt to control my manic relationship with the scale I'm only weighing myself on the first and fifteenth of every month, and I completely forgot. It wasn't like I was even avoiding the scale because I felt fat, I just simply forgot. What a nice feeling. The past couple of days I've been letting the diet slide so I'll weigh in tomorrow just to make sure over the past two weeks a couple of bad choices hasn't set me off course.

Today's Menu

Breakfast:
1-1/4C Vector cereal
1C strawberries
1C almond milk
2 Girl Guide Cookies
405 calories

Lunch:
vegan sandwich
brownie
750 calories

Snack:
jelly beans
50 calories

Dinner:
nacho chips
granola bar
popcorn
500 calories

Today's Calories: 1705

Workout:
Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!