Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Day - April 17

A busy day again, I spent the afternoon with personal training clients and then taught a two-hour spin class.  I am pooped but it was a fun day. I didn't take any lunch with me so I ended up having snacks for lunch. Not the best.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
1-1/4C Vector Cereal
1C almond milk
1 banana
350 calories

Lunch:
Luna Bar
180 calories

Snacks:
Grapefruit
Mini Eggs
granola bar
popcorn
500 calories

Dinner:
Greek salad
3 bean tacos
600 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1630

Workout
2Hr Spinning Class
Calories Burned: 750

I probably should have eaten a bit more today. I need to be better when I burn a ton of calories to be sure to eat enough to help repair my muscles and give me fuel for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!