Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Day - April 9

What an awesome day!  This is my favorite kind of day, jam packed with exercise and enjoying the outdoors. I know I'm going to be bagged tomorrow but I am a-okay with that.  One huge benefit of exercising my ass off today is I can comfortably eat a few hundred extra calories and leave the guilt at the door. The trick is to not eat all of them just enough to refuel my body.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
Vegan Smoothie
350 Calories

Lunch:
Sunflower seed pate sandwich
400 calories

Snacks
1C Vector cereal
banana
1C almond milk
popcorn
muffin
650 calories

Dinner:
Vegan fajitas
550 calories

Total Calories:  1950 calories

Workouts
kickboxing
10km bike ride
hot yoga (60 min)
Crossfit (30 min)
Total Calories Burned:  950

I was bagged by the end of Crossfit and am sure I'll be in bed early tonight. Two hours and forty-five minutes of exercise will do that to you....that doesn't include walking the dog. Thankfully my husband got home from hockey so I didn't have to bike to Crossfit, a 50km bike ride on top of this may have actually killed me.

Today's Crossfit Workout
8 rounds
100 meter sprint
21 kettlebell swings (26lb)
15 squat thrusters (24lbs)
9 x 3.5 foot box jump
30 minutes total....killer. Go swing a kettlebell 168 times, squat and overhead press 24lbs 120 times and jumping higher than half your height is damn near impossible...I am toast but man do I love Crossfit!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!