Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Day - April 2

I spent a great day today at a YMCA Fitness Conference. I love learning new things about fitness and nutrition. I was surprised to see the boxed lunch contained a bag of chips! I passed and ate the apple. One small step...
I'm looking forward to a quiet night tonight, I'll be up at 6am to run 16km. I love a Sunday morning long run!

Today's Menu
Breakfast
3/4C Vector cereal
1/2 almond milk
1 slice toast with natural peanut butter
275 calories

Snacks
apple
slice of banana bread
granola bar
450 calories

Lunch
slice of veggie pizza
300 calories

Dinner
large salad
veggie sandwich
450 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1475

Today's Workout
Speed drills in a workshop at the conference...it was awesome!  200 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!