Friday, April 8, 2011

My Day - April 7

Well it's another sunny day and it is finally starting to feel like spring. I had a killer kickboxing class last night and it was just what I needed. Sometimes you need to have your ass handed to you in order to break yourself out of a funk.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
1C oatmeal with raisins and walnuts
1 small banana
425 calories

Lunch:
Vegan chili burrito
1C carrot sticks
375 calories

Snacks:
1C Cheerios
pretzels
mini eggs
600 calories

Dinner:
large salad with kidney beans
250 calories

Today's Total Calories:  1650

Workouts:
6.12 km run (38 mins)
kickboxing
Total Calories Burned: 680

Damn those mini eggs, but they were worth it! Good thing I did two workouts today. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!