Monday, March 28, 2011

My Day - March 28

I have to say posting my daily diet and exercise on this blog is very motivating...anytime I think "Oh I could have a treat." I stop cold knowing everyone will see exactly what I'm eating. Not to worry the odd brownie will appear but hopefully rarely.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
1-1/4 C Vector cereal
1C almond milk
1 banana
355 calories

Lunch:
toasted tomato sandwich with soy cheese
cucumber slices
vegan thai soup
550 calories

Snack:
1C cantaloupe
1 granola bar
220 calories

Dinner:
large salad with 1C kidney beans, 1/4C guacamole & 1C salsa
400 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1525

Today's Workout:  
Rest Day!

This was nutritionally a great day, I ate three servings of fruit, over seven servings of vegetables and ate protein with every meal. I got to take a day off and give my muscles a rest after that long cold run yesterday. Until tomorrow folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!