Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Day - March 26

So I've decided to post my daily food intake and exercise on this blog as a way to keep myself in check. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal. Ideally I should eat about 1800 calories a day based upon my activity level, 1500 on light-activity days to lose roughly one pound a week. Let the games begin!

Today's Menu
Breakfast: Vegan Smoothie
350 calories

Lunch:
Vegan Sesame Seed Pate Sandwich
cucumber slices and carrots
500 calories

Snacks:
Whole Wheat Pita
2 tbsp hummus
1C strawberries
1C pineapple
1 lara bar
1 granola bar
1/2 bag microwave popcorn
800 calories

Dinner:
Toasted tomato sandwich with soy cheese
350 calories

Today's total calories: 2000

Today's Workouts
6km run (34 minutes)
Kickboxing (45 minutes)
Crossfit (21 minutes)

Calories burned: approximately 900

Woohoo a good day! A couple hundred extra calories were needed to get me through those intense workouts. For those who are curious my Crossfit workout today was:

For time:
1 mile run
10 box jumps
20 squat thrusters (12lb dumbbells in each hand)
30 squat cleans (12 lb dumbbells in each hand)
40 kettlebell swings (26lb kettlebell)
50 push-ups
60 sit-ups
70 squats (to 90 degrees)

time: 21:26  killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!