Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Day - March 27

Well it was another beautiful day here...but cold! Where is spring? My legs are so sore from my insane triad of intense workouts yesterday but I managed to finish my scheduled run on legs that felt like stumps. Tonight I will have to spend some time soaking in Epsom salts, stretching and applying cream to my windburned face. It's a good thing red is my colour.

Today's Menu
Breakfast:
1-1/4 C Vector Cereal
1C Almond Milk
1 C Strawberries
300 calories

Snack:
Luna Bar
180 calories
Sports Gel (eaten on my run)
120 calories

Lunch:
Vegan Sesame Seed Pate Sandwich (I am addicted)
1C pineapple
1 granola bar
795 calories

Snack:
Nacho Chips & Salsa
250 calories

Dinner:
Vegan Thai Soup
300 calories

Today's Total Calories: 1945

Today's Workout
14.16 km run 1 hour 31minutes
Calories burned: Approximately 1400

A pretty good day overall, I was a little over on the calories but that's ok. I should have eaten more before my run, I was so hungry when I got home I hoovered in anything I could get my hands on...hense the 795 calorie lunch. Better planning is required for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!