Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Before and After Pictures!!!

I think we all like a visual reference, so I guess its time to unveil the Wizard...or in this case the Ugly Truth (by the way a surprisingly entertaining movie with Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl).  Just for my own humiliation I'll post a few "Before" pics, why sit here in the comforts of home when you've all been so kind as to read my daily blathering and perhaps have been wondering... how bad was it?

Keep in mind these are the most flattering before shots I could find. Scroll with caution.


 This is the look I had in almost all the before pics I could find, Don't poke the bear!





I cropped my skinny sister out...

 Though I know this sofa would lead one to believe it was 1979 it was in fact 2000!





Now if only I had a life size version of these I could bust through on a regular basis to reveal a smaller me!  I know its not circus sideshow large but keep in mind 208lbs and I'm the height of a garden gnome. I can laugh now because things are much better. So in the name of vanity I'll post a current  picture of myself. I'm the one on the raft.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!