Saturday, January 8, 2011

What are you listening to?

I've mentioned a few times that music is a huge motivator for me. Whether its a great upbeat song during kickboxing or a heavy angry rap song during Crossfit, there is something about music pushing you to keep going that I love. Here are a few of my favorite songs I've been listening to lately:

Back in Black - AC/DC
Stronger - Kanye West
O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature (an oldie but a goodie)
Jump Around - House of Pain
Get Over It - OK Go
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Only Girl - Rihanna
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Firework - Katy Perry
Burn It to the Ground - Nickleback (don't judge I love them)
Party People - Nelly
I'm in the House - Steve Aoki

What are you listening to? If you prefer to have someone else create playlists for you visit www.cadencerevolution.com  they also offer playlists with a coaching track that motivate you through a workout, pretty cool.

Enjoy your workout today!

1 comment:

  1. Raise Your Glass - Pink
    Only Girl - Rihanna
    Animal - Def Leppard
    Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
    Tegan & Sarah
    Dirty Bit (and a ton of other BEP songs)
    Dynamite - Taio Cruz
    Zac Brown Band (Toes, Fried Chicken)
    Anything by Bif will get you going!

    I like Free Falling by John Mayer as well as Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson songs for cool down.

    ReplyDelete

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!