Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quiet Your Mind

Today was a hell of a day, not only is it -25C (-13F) here, but its statistically the most depressing day of the year, Blue Monday. I spent all day staring at a computer screen until my eyes felt like two raisins and all day I just felt plain ol' tired. After walking the dog twice and walking to and from work I was down right chilled to the bone and wanted to do nothing more than climb into a warm bath and spend the evening reading a good book, workout be damned...so that is exactly what I did.

Sometimes you need to take a break from the gadgets and the boob-tube, the workouts, the hectic pace and quiet your mind.  Take sometime to relax, rejuvenate and just be quiet. I need to be better at scheduling time for nothing...just a big blank section in my calendar. So in light of that, tonight's post will be short and sweet because I plan on doing nothing for the next three blissful hours until I go to bed early and sleep a full restful eight hours. Ahhh

Go and be quiet readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!