Friday, November 12, 2010

Uniboob: The curse of the sports bra!

Ok ladies this one is for you.  I have bought so many sports bras over the years that I am literally writing a blog about them...literally. I don't have a giant rack but I don't think size matters when you are jumping up and down in a kickboxing class, or running a half-marathon. Things need to be secure!

Nike - I am not a huge fan of their sneakers but they do make a good sports bra...and ladies if you are more generously endowed then I am this bra will hold 'em in and hold 'em up.

Nike Swift Racerback

Under Armour - this one had a bit too much strength for my wee chest but if you are looking to lock and load this is the sports bra for you!
Under Armour Original 2

Champion - I have had 2 Champion bras on rotation for a few years and they are still supportive!
Champion 360 Max Support

Lululemon - http://shop.lululemon.com/store/productslist.aspx?categoryid=520&sort=bestsellers
So far the most expensive sports bras I've purchased and I have to say the best! They change their bra line-up far too often for my likings but here are the best of the bunch this year:
All Sport
Flow y bra
50 Rep



Now get out there and get jumping around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!