Saturday, November 6, 2010

Music to get you moving!

I don't know how people run without music, the sound of my feet hitting the pavement is enough to drive me insane, and its a short drive. Here is a list of some of my favorite songs to workout to, and occasionally clean the house to.

1. Beyoncé ft Jay-Z - Crazy in Love
2. Katy Perry - Hot n' Cold
3. Pink - Funhouse
4. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
5. Katy Perry - California Girls
6. Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back
7. Ke$ha - Tik Tok
8. Down with Webster - Time to Win
9. Ray Lamontagne - You Are the Best Thing
10. Bruce Springsteen - Johnny 99
11. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
12. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
13. Britney Spears - Toxic
14. Miley Cyrus -  Party in the USA
15. Jay Z ft Alicia Keyes - Empire State
16. Nelly - Hot in Here
17. Usher - Yeah!
18. Jay-Z - 99 Problems
19. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
20. Ting Tings - What's My Name?

Now I don't want any judgment on my music selection, what ever gets you through a workout.  I know some people who listen to audio books, I don't judge them, but I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!