Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't Let the Door Hit You in the Ass on Your Way Out!

I don't know about you but I am so happy to see January in the rearview mirror. We only have seven weeks of Winter left and I couldn't be more excited. February is going to be an awesome month!

So what are your plans for the month? I'm going to finish up my training program on Feb 11 then hightail my ass to Hawaii. Woohooo. When I return it will be a new month and warmer temps. I'm looking forward to relaxing, giving my weary muscles a chance to rest and come back home tanned, healthy and ready to welcome spring with open arms.  My goodness I am waxing poetic today. I can't help it, I feel change in the air...and the sun is shining!

Set an intention for February, one thing you want to accomplish this month. My intention for the month of February is to put things into perspective. Stop stressing the small stuff and learn to cut myself some slack. Maybe that's three things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!