Thursday, May 5, 2011

State of the Union!

Well I must apologize again readers, its has been so crazy!

I mentioned last week I was adjusting my fitness program for the next 15 weeks, cutting carbs to 50%, jacking up the cardio and crossfit sessions. Well 10 days in folks things are on track and I'm down 3lbs. I can feel the lack of carbs when I go for a run but thankfully before I have to start my marathon training I will be able to bump them back up to 65%. Crossfit multiple times a week is pretty intense but I love it. Below are my last two workouts for your amusement.

Workout:
50 air squats
50 push-ups
50 sit-ups
50 burpees
50 squat thrusters (12lb dumbells)
16:33

Workout
32.5lb bar bell, 26lb kettle bell
12 minutes maximum number of rounds as possible, start with 3 reps of each and add three each time
ie. 3 sumo squat high-pulls/3 kettlebell swings, then 6/6, 9/9, 12/12...
I made it to 24 reps of each in 12 minutes which was a total of 108 of each exercise. KILLER

I followed the last one up with a 45 minute run on the treadmill which after 108 sumo squat high-pulls my legs felt like petrified wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!