Monday, April 4, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me!

Here's some interesting and not so interesting things about me, perhaps giving you a little more insight into my wackado personality.

1. I moved 30 times in 31 years.
2. I have lived in five of the ten Canadian provinces.
3. I have visited 25 of the 50 US states
4. I once met Bill Clinton and he was awesome
5. I love all things spicy.
6. I didn't own a cell phone until 2007
7. I have a dog named Blueberry
8. I think Bruce Springsteen puts on the best live show
9. I have an addiction to Sex and the City
10. I only watch reality TV and Modern Family (and reruns of Sex and the City)
11. I love to travel
12. I'd like to write a novel
13. My favorite way to relax is with a good book
14. I am deathly afraid of spiders
15. All the clothes in my closet are organized by colour and style
16. Driving across the plains of South Dakota at sunset is life changing
17. I eloped to NYC
18. My favorite album is AC/DC's Back in Black
19. I am chronically late with birthday cards and gifts
20. I am always punctual for appointments
21. My dream trip would be a month spent in Greece and Italy
22. I am allergic to shellfish and penicillin
23. I have driven across Canada once and across the US twice
24. Pizza is my favorite food
25. My perfect day would include hours of exercising followed by hours at the spa

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you like my blog? Feel free to post questions or comments!